Thursday, December 1, 2016

HEY TJ MARCONI! Change, Don't Conform



Ever since I’ve made my blog about the #MakeACEGreatAgain movement last week, I’ve gotten some praise publicly and privately from ACE fans, staff, and performers. Believe it or not, your secret is safe with me. However, I’m going to tell it like it is, in spite of your positive words or your negative ones, WHICH I DEFINITELY GOT.

I want to see this company get the press and props it deserves. What’s old is new again, or as the old president of TNA has said, “The Beginning is the End is the Beginning”.

What I DON’T LIKE TO SEE is tweets by certain members of the ACE roster looking for self gratification and sympathy. In particular, tweets from a former TWO-TIME ACE Heavyweight champion.



Yes, TJ Marconi, I’m talking to you.

I see a lot that you post on social media. A lot of what you preach is about the word CHANGE. Yet for some reason, instead of providing a way to CHANGE wrestling or the perception of ACE, you’re acting like everyone else.

You feel entitled. There is obviously a reason you are not on the poster, the card, and with NO rematch for your championship, which is now possessed by the Boricua Beast.

That reason, TJ, is conformity.

You are NOT a leader. You are a follower. Don’t get me wrong, you are VERY talented. You are the best big man in the Northeast. But you do not ACT like it. You go to social media and whine. That’s not the personality of someone that wants to institute CHANGE.

You know how you get back in the ACE title picture? You take no prisoners. You EARN your way back. You make ACE your #1 priority and RUN THE DAMN GAUNTLET!

I believe in you TJ Marconi, but the more things CHANGE, the more they stay the same. EARN IT. Fight the Power THAT WAY, not by griping on Twitter.

Bank on that.

-Bankie Bruce

#MakeACEGreatAgain

No comments:

Post a Comment